Thursday, August 9, 2012

Celebrations at Perendale Publishers

Celebrations at Perendale Publishers

Darren Parris celebrated his birthday today at Perendale Publishers with his colleagues who work on the tiles: Grain and Feed Milling Technology magazine, International Aquafeed magazine and the International Milling Directory.

“We’re enjoying following the performances of our customers sports men and women at the Olympics. It’s amazing how many are watching what is occurring in London and have indicated to us how fabulous these games are. To celebrate my birthday, I’ll be going to the games myself this weekend!” says Darren.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Darren Parris (seated centre) is flanked from left by Iain Gaynor, Alice Neal, Alex Rogers, James Taylor, Lee Bastin, Sophia Pang and Roger Gilbert. (Tuti Tan is taking the photo)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post I like your own write-up; adore and the choice of explained everything, what you are doing a great work most of others just like you via which style of beneficial weblogs offer attention for you to you in connection with many things. I study some other interesting information sites from the websites and I'm a great deal interested together with your blogging abilities, My spouse and i likewise started to compose content and this variety conversation definitely guide me out and about. My spouse and i previously book marked the web site and also contributed your websites to our colleagues not simply me but all of them like your current running a blog expertise, desire you create more interesting information sites such as this just one in addition to good luck for your potential websites.

    Jimmy Wilson-Hank Moody Jacket on Sale

    ReplyDelete